We always said that we would never sell our house for another fixer upper, that we would hold out for that perfect lot and build on it. Unfortunately lots are far and few between in areas that I would want to live. With that in mind I occasionally watch for houses in good areas that could become another epic GRM remodel. This last week I think I found one. We now find ourselves in a sticky situation. Before we can even put a bid on the house we need to sell ours, but we don't want to sell our unless we can get this new one. It's really quite frustrating. I have a feeling that this new house will sell in the next couple of weeks, so I put our house up for sale on Craigslist and Zillow just to see if I would get any bites. If we don't end up getting a full price offer in the next couple of weeks I imagine we will just end up staying here until we can find an affordable lot in a location we would want to live. Any advice?